Wednesday, October 5, 2011

First Food!


Only the best food, for the best child. First food is rice cereal, organic, whole grain, no genetically engineered ingredients, no pesticides, no harmful chemicals, (from Whole Foods of course). . . . I'm sure I probably won't be this picky as we go forward, but I wanted her first food to be the best thing out there!






She looks pretty messy here, but overall, I think she did quite well! We didn't have too much of a mess to clean up. She was really eager to eat and opened her mouth and took good bites!


She was a little bit grabby. . . reaching out for the spoon. Rich thinks she got her "grabbiness" from me.

Overall, success! Next, squash or sweet potatoes. We'll add a little color to the mix and see how that goes. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment