Saturday, February 4, 2012

Sharing a Snack with Daddy

Rich brought home some "Baby Mum Mums" for Abigail to chew on. This is some sort of puffed white rice wafer. . . This is what was brought home when I asked Rich to get some "teething biscuits". Abigail seemed to like it and wanted to share!
Rich spent the day with Abigail today while mommy went to work. Today she started pointing at things. She also crawled up to Daddy's legs and pulled up to standing, holding onto Daddy's pants legs. She crawled up to me too when I got home!

2 comments:

  1. Hannah LOVED those...especially the hard to find banana flavored ones! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Rich . . . he can really engage his daughter. I was a "Daddy's Girl," learning things about sports from my daddy, and so I notice Abigail alert in her Daddy's arms; it makes me feel she is so focused and able to learn. I wonder if she will take to engineering later in life!

    Just some unbiased thoughts from Grandmama . . .

    ReplyDelete