Saturday, October 6, 2012

17 Months



Abigail continues to amaze us each and every day. I was told this week when I picked her up that she would probably be the first to move up to the next class because she is talking so much!

She is growing up so fast and continues to be quite verbal. Today was the day of two word phrases. She can finally say "more please" instead of just more, and without a huge pause between the two words. She loves to say, "I go", and "Abby_____ ", fill in the blank with nouns such as bow, book, water, etc.

Her first three word phrase was "I love you" (more like I ya you). When we put her in bed she always says, "night night, ya you", and more often this is voluntary, and not just repeating what we say. Today she said "purple bike JoJo" when we talked about how Uncle Joel came over and pushed her on her purple bike.

                                

Her favorite color is purple, or rather, that is always her first guess when we ask what color something is. Her next guess is always blue, and third, yellow. She loves to talk about "Bugsy" the guinea pig in her sunday school nursery room and she get tickled when she sees a picture of a guinea pig in her picture book. She loves to help buckle herself into her car seat and she wants to be involved in as many real life events as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment